Dryshod Southland Boots with Yoder Chaps
Dryshod Southland Boots
- Features WIXIT Cool-Clad™ wicking airmesh lining with added micro-dot perforations. Wicks away moisture and allows the air to flow more than traditional airmesh. Keeps the foot cooler in warmer temperatures.
- DS1 molded outsole – outer and inner grip
- 4 mm neoprene bootie
- Removable molded EVA sockliner
- Double achilles heel and instep reinforcement for comfort and protection
- Genuine VEIL® Whitetail camouflage print
- Nylon shank
- Yoder Black Wicked Chap: 400 denier inner waterproof layer, plus 840 ballistic outer layer. Extremely durable. Burrs will not stick to it.
- Yoder Black Bush Master Chap: 400 denier inner waterproof layer, outside layer consist of 1 layer of 1680 boll. A very durable and comfortable walking wader.
Standard Chap Sizes
5/6 - 26” thigh x 26” inseam
7 - 28” thigh x 28” inseam
8 - 28” thigh x 30” inseam
9/10/11/12/13 - 30” thigh x 30” inseam
14/15 - 32” thigh x 30” inseam
Chaps are sewn and sealed to the boot to make a waterproof hip wader.