Imperial Whitetail Extreme
• Includes the highly attractive and extremely drought tolerant Persist Forb and WINA forage chicory developed by Whitetail Institute specifically for deer.
• Includes annual clover and triticale to help with early browsing while perennial components develop.
• Extremely sweet, durable, versatile and highly attractive to deer.
• Can survive in soils with lower pH levels. Ideal pH is 6.0-6.5.
• Once established, can tolerate annual rainfall levels as low as 15 inches per year.
• Provides up to 44% antler-building protein.
• Coated with RainBondIM for enhanced seedling survivability.
• Lasts up to 3-5 years from a single plantins.
• Note: Neutral pH soils and hinder annual raintl can produce even better performance.